Hands are vital parts of the body and a presentation and demonstration of how you see yourselves and project yourselves to the world. They also reveal your personality, your health, and your care. It is therefore essential to clean, hydrated and keeps them in good condition. They help you make a good impression forever. Hands are under constant exposure to temperature changes, and various chemical agents, so its aging is faster than any other body part. Give your hands a treat by visiting a nail salon.
What a nail salon can do for you?
Having healthy and neat hands is synonymous with being caring and attentive to image and personal hygiene. Having a manicure once a week will be more than enough to keep your hands neat and healthy.
A good manicure involves removing dirt from your fingernails and leave the skin free from dead cells and impurities. Then moisturize the hands to give way to more smooth and soft hands.
Different types of manicure treatments suit every type of nails. You have to identify what kind of therapy you need. That is why it is advisable to go to a professional if required.
There are weak and brittle nails requiring special treatment. For this case, some products are not very aggressive that helps restore natural keratin.
There are special treatments for yellow nails. Products that help restore the natural tone of the nail and plus revitalizes and oxygenates.
Striated nails maybe caused by bad manicures, biting and pulling hangnails. The use of wrong nail clippers also makes it striated. Thus breaking down the layers of keratin nail. A ridged nails manicure includes special oils to hydrate and helps them recover.
Ideally, do a full manicure once a week if you have fragile and brittle nails. In healthy nails, at least every two weeks. Jacksonville nail salon performs specialized manicures. Nail spas determine your problem and take care of them. You’ll notice the difference instantly.
Some tips to keep your nails healthy always:
- If you do your manicure at home, remember to use a protective base before the enamel and a top coat to protect them.
- Use moisturizing oils and oxygenate your nails to protect them and prevent them from weakening and having a yellow stain.
- Never cut your nails with flat nail clippers. You must nail cutters with a special emery board or wood and preferably follow the natural nail to prevent breakage.
- Use a cuticle softener if you’re going to remove the cuticles to avoid irritating your skin and protect it.
- Remember to use hand lotion daily to keep them hydrated.
- Exfoliate your hands once or twice a week so that the moisturizer can effectively penetrate the skin.
The most common problems are as follows:
- The Onicofacia or nail biting
- Yellow nails because of using poor quality enamels
- Nails piles and dry hands with eczema
- Brittle and soft nails.
Jacksonville nail salon offers products and professional care cosmetics and aesthetics of your hands and nails; you just have to explain your problem and advise you on the right products and treatment. If you have at home will also be happy to reconsider your doubts.